Tuesday 19 January 2010

Emily of Emerald Hill.

This would make my mother proud. It happens that I am to play her role, while living out her dream, my dream. I like to think that if she could see it, she would realize that I do actually understand who she is more than she ever tried to believe I could. It would be another stepping stone towards getting rid of several unsettled frustrations. At least, that's what a longing daughter likes to think.

So yeah, this is for you mum... Unlike all the other times before, I'm now lifting more than a finger to help myself.
I'll do it in style, elegance, and with the firm poise of a matriarch, asa cum numai de la tine am invatat.

Old-fashioned Nonyas, you'd say? I think I'll go for emerald femmes fatales instead. Just for the jokes. And for the make-up.



2 comments:

Cinnamon Girl (Chasing the Moonlight) said...

Wish I were there to see it, babe. I'm there in spirit. <3

Unknown said...

Hell yes sau "No, aşe da!!" I am happy to see you up and running, exact asa cum fac mamele, no matter what.
I know I am proud!

P.S. Ma faci sa pretuiesc si mai mult prezenta mamei mele! Ah, that old funny hag...